Bluewater Borders is now taking resumes for the following position:
We are looking for a dependable, motivated person to work part time in the position of Crew Member after a period of training.
At the moment, our season runs from late March to November. This part time position is currently classified as “seasonal” but could very well change as we expand our product lines.
The position of Crew Member is physical and you must meet the following criteria:
- Be physically fit, in good health and able to lift 50 lbs over your head
- Able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Willing to work long hours and the occasional weekend if required
- Not afraid to get dirty (because you certainly will!)
- Able to remember simple formulas, perform basic math and think ahead
- Have a drivers license, your own vehicle & clean abstract
- Previous Landscaping or Construction experience would be good to have
- Have a positive outlook and a good sense of humour
As we are located in the Grand Bend area of Southwestern Ontario, you would need to be able to get here each work day.
In return, we will provide you a great work environment, opportunity to grow with our company and a starting wage that is well above average. The opportunity also exists to add to your income by generating sales leads outside of work hours, if you are so inclined.
Interested persons should forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. No phone calls please.